Webstep Technologies accelerates Digital Transformation for Bridge & Roof Co. (India) Limited by modernizing and replacing their Legacy System with the Advanced e-Office and File Management System.
Bridge and Roof Company (India) Limited, a Miniratna Category-I Public Sector Enterprise operates under the Ministry of Heavy Industries, Government of India. The company offers a diversified range of services including design, engineering, construction, project management consultancy, and EPC solutions to public and private sectors.
Challenges Faced by the Client
While using their legacy system, the client was faced with several challenges maintaining and managing their files, some of them being:
- Inability to track the files and the changes made within them
- Files would close abruptly anywhere
- Files wouldn’t download from their system
- There was a lack of authentication and permission in the system
- Difficulty in identifying the users who generated the files
- The legacy system lacked analytical functionalities
Our Solution Helped Overcome the Challenges
Our Advanced e-Office and File Management System aims to create a secure and collaborative workspace for better transparency and efficiency. The various modules of the system provide easy access to resources and allows secured monitoring of transactions and processes within the organization.
- Our online file management system users with powerful search functionalities and enable them to retrieve files very quickly. Thus, the users can create, store, organize, and manage the files easily.
- The system delivers a superior digital experience for all users with a dashboard to provide an at-a-glance view of all their activities.
- Users can utilize visual communication tools to flag or sort files according to priority for better internal operations.
- They can view the received, forwarded, and closed files in specific folders. In addition, they can share the documents with others and track changes in real time.
- E-office online file management system offers users access controls and regular data backups, thus reducing the risk of data breaches or loss.
Benefits of E-office
- Increased efficiency
- Shape an ethical work culture
- Enhanced transparency in procedures
- Streamlining the document workflows
- Security compliance
- Boost productivity