Information We Collect
- Personal Data/Information
While using this application, the users will be asked to enter some of their personal information like email, gender, height, and present weight.
- Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The user is allowed to Sign in to the application with Google. We may also collect data that is already associated with your third party social media services account as and when required.
- Usage Data
Usage data will be automatically collected during the use of this application that may include the screens of the application that you visit and the time spent on those screens. Other information might include tracking the type of mobile you are using to access the application, mobile device’s unique ID, mobile OS, unique device identifiers, and mobile network IP.
- Information that We Collect with Your Consent
With your consent, we may collect and process information about your precise location. The application might ask for your consent to access the sensors of your mobile device so that it can track your footsteps. With your consent, notifications will be sent to you from the Fit Runner application.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information for the following purposes:
- We may engage the third party service providers to assist in maintaining your mobile application. The service providers might have access to your information solely for performing tasks on our behalf and are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law, or to comply with legal obligations, investigate frauds, or to ensure the safety of the users.
- Another circumstance in which your information is likely to be shared is during the time of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of our assets. At that time, your information might be transferred to the acquiring entity or successor.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
How We Use or Process the Obtained Information
We may use the collected pieces of information for various purposes like the following:
- To personalize and improve the mobile application
- For troubleshooting issues
- To enhance user experience
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide customer support.
- Furthermore, we may also use the information for analytics and research purposes such as- understanding user preferences, trends, and usage patterns to improve out mobile application and add new features to it.
Your Rights and Choices