- Experience: 0-1 Years
- Location: Kolkata
- Full Time
The incumbent should be a graduate, who is highly creative and can think out of box, with minimum 1-2 years of Experience on Graphics Designing.
- Should have good work exposure on the following areas:
- Designing, producing and testing multiple creative concepts and landing pages for portals.
- Develop & design creative web interfaces, web pages, layouts, animation with emphasis on browser compatibility.
- Designing attractive & eye-catching web templates.
- Designing Websites using Photoshop, Flash & CSS.
- Making flyers, brochures, banners, leaflets & logos.
- Should be highly efficient in HTML, CSS, Flash, Photoshop, CorelDraw, and Illustrator, Dream weaver, table less layouts.
- Should be able to work on multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Should Possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), open minded and team player.
- Bachelors in Fine Arts (Visual Communication/Applied Arts)
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw.
- Ability to interact with clients directly to understand the brief and reach the desired design.
Desired Candidate’s Profile:
Hands on experience in Mobile, UI Designer, Photoshop, coral draw , Dreamweaver,. Designs created should be very creative and user friendly
Desired Skills in Web Designing, Graphics Design Web Technologies, Promotional Campaigns, Graphic Design Skills Layout Skills Adobe Photoshop ,Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Corel Draw.
Should be good at Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign.
Salary Range: 9000k-14000k per month.
Perks and Benefits:
- Provident Fund
- Quarterly Incentives
- Early Joining Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Five days work in a Week (Monday to Friday).
Office Address: Ground Floor, GC 38, Block GC, Sector 3, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700106, Nearest Landmark: GC Welfare Association
Contact Number : +91-9330712572 (10 am - 6 pm). Please do not call after business hours.
You can send CV directly at – firstname.lastname@example.org
About WEBSTEP Technologies:
We have started on 9th Dec 2014 and have been successfully working with different Central & State Government Organization in designing and developing their web applications. Our existing Customers includes, West Bengal Power & NES Department, West Bengal Tourism Department, Ministry of Culture -Govt of India, Viswa Bharati University, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing- Mysore, to name a few.
Our success has led to continued expansion in both the range of services we offer and in our global presence with the Sales & Delivery Centre in London, United Kingdom and Houston, Texas, USA.
We are not associated with any recruitment agency or individuals to collect money in return for a job at WEBSTEP Technologies. WEBSTEP will not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer that is not directly made by us.
Anyone making an employment offer in return for money is not authorized
by WEBSTEP Technologies. WEBSTEP reserves the right to take legal action
against such recruitment agencies or companies or individuals. Please let us
know of any instances of unauthorized job offers by writing to email@example.com