- Experience: 6+ Years
- Location: Kolkata
- Full Time
- - Identifying new business development opportunities - Government / PSU and large enterprises
- - Driving lead generation efforts and new client acquisition through various channels.
- - Creating pitches and proposals including requirements gathering for successful conversion of leads.
- - Understanding and analyzing business & technical requirements from clients.
- - Conducting introductory calls and following up with clients both online and offline.
- - Responsible for Revenue generation from Government Sales vertical
- - Initiate and cultivate high-level client relationships with key decision-makers to build a trusted partnership
- -Maintain a watching brief on developments within customers and organization which may affect future business.
- - Nurturing leads and follow-ups
- - Relationship management with existing and potential clients.
- - Networking to gain potential leads.
- - Must have 6+ years of relevant experience in IT sales in Government Account.
- -Must have passion for growing businesses.
- - Must have knowledge of Cloud, Data Center, SI, Web Hosting.
- - Must have deep understanding of sales
- - Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- - Must be self-motivated and a good team player.
- - Must have strong decision-making, and problem solving skills.
- -Must be a Graduate.
Perks and Benefits:
- Provident Fund
- Quarterly Incentives
- Early Joining Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Five days work in a Week (Monday to Friday).
Office Address: Ground Floor, GC 38, Block GC, Sector 3, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700106, Nearest Landmark: Near GC Welfare Association
Contact Number: +91-9330712572 (10 am - 6 pm) Please do not call after business hours.
Company Website: www.webstep.in
About WEBSTEP Technologies:
We have started on 9th Dec 2014 and have been successfully working with different Central & State Government Organization in designing and developing their web applications. Our existing Customers includes, West Bengal Power & NES Department, West Bengal Tourism Department, Ministry of Culture -Govt of India, Viswa Bharati University, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing- Mysore, to name a few.
Our success has led to continued expansion in both the range of services we offer and in our global presence with the Sales & Delivery Centre in London, United Kingdom and Houston, Texas, USA.
We are not associated with any recruitment agency or individuals to collect money in return for a job at WEBSTEP Technologies. WEBSTEP will not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer that is not directly made by us.
Anyone making an employment offer in return for money is not authorized by WEBSTEP Technologies. WEBSTEP reserves the right to take legal action against such recruitment agencies or companies or individuals. Please let us know of any instances of unauthorized job offers by writing to HR.